Panel: How can gas networks prepare to support the decarbonisation of transport? 13 October
Will will be be joining a panel of experts in a live discussion looking at crucial issues around the decarbonisation of mobility, including:
- Facilitating the large-scale rollout of refuelling sites by 2030
- Gas network operators’ role in engaging with fuelling station operators on new sites and connection options
- Plans for piloting large-scale purification of hydrogen from the grid to meet transport fuel standards
- Demonstrating and scaling up the hydrogen fuel supply chain
- Commercial models and challenges: how can we ensure a continued competitive business case for gas powered fleets?
Will Rowe is Founder and CEO of Octopus Hydrogen. Octopus Hydrogen are enabling 100% renewable electricity grids by using green hydrogen production through electrolysis as a grid balancing tool and decarbonising heavy mobility through a green hydrogen as a service proposition. Previously Will helped scale OVO and build the Kaluza platform.
Why Attend The Summit?
The Summit is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.