Northern Powergrid join an impressive line-up at the Energy Networks Innovation Conference and networking event. As well as exhibiting, Northern Powergrid is participating in a number of sessions including:
- Boston spa project
- Customer Led Distribution System
- An update from the ENA’s Cyber Security Working Group
- Panel: Why do we need to innovate for cyber security?
- Community energy forum interactive panel
- Asset management: maintenance innovation
- Innovation benefits
- Fireside chat: Progress on delivering the transition in 2021 and what’s to come in 2022
See the full agenda >>
Northern Powergrid is the company responsible for the electricity network that powers everyday life for more than 8 million people across 3.9 million homes and businesses in the North East, Yorkshire and northern Lincolnshire.
Why Attend ENIC 21?
The ENIC conference is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.