UK Power Networks join an impressive line-up at the Energy Networks Innovation Conference and networking event. As well as exhibiting, UK Power Networks is participating in a number of sessions including:
- CEO panel: What does COP26 mean for the future of the energy networks?
- Shift: insights on smart charging
- Heat Street: working with communities on low carbon heating
- Panel: Low carbon heat and building strategies
- Envision: a data/digitalisation focused project on network modelling
- Socially Green: making the net zero transition work for all
- Panel: Delivering the data-driven utility of the future
- Launch: National Energy System Map (NESM): driving the path to net zero
- Active response
- Flexibility and the DSO journey: celebrating five years of the Open Networks project
- Open Networks: developing the future grid Q&A
UK Power Networks has a clear public purpose, to safely and reliably deliver electricity to our customers in London, the south east and east of England. We strive to be the best performing distribution network operator (DNO), supported by our vision to be an employer of choice, a respected and trusted corporate citizen, and to do so in a sustainable, cost-efficient way. Our vision is informed by the world we live in and the regular and personal engagement we have with our stakeholders that, in turn, informs and shapes our strategy.
We have a critical role at the heart of the future energy landscape, enabling the transition to the net zero carbon economy and enabling all our stakeholders to benefit from better safety, reliability and cost efficiencies as we innovate and invest to deliver a sustainable energy future for all.
Innovation is at the heart of UK Power Networks. Our openness to new and better ways of working is the driving force behind our success in continuing to deliver outstanding service for our customers year after year in a landscape that is changing at dizzying speed. The commitment to net zero emissions by 2050 means that we must continually seek and find ever more innovative solutions to meet and balance the world’s twin demands for more power and lower carbon emissions. That is why we are exhibiting at ENIC 2021: through collaboration we can develop better ideas and share learnings from our success so far.
Why Attend ENIC 21?
The ENIC conference is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.