SP Energy Networks join an impressive line-up at the Energy Networks Innovation Conference and networking event. As well as exhibiting, SP Energy Networks is participating in a number of sessions including:
- Panel: Local area planning for net zero
- Panel: How will networks build the evidence for hydrogen?
- Breakfast briefing: What can the energy networks of the Asia-Pacific and the UK learn from each other?
- Electrification of transport: charge
- Flexibility: DSO Fusion
- Q&A panel: Developing options for the decarbonisation of heat
- Working on the CE Strategy with SP Energy Networks
- Smart hammer + Thor hammer
- Keynote: iDentify: an app which exploits AI Recognition technology to crowdsource data
- Asset modernisation: power electronics
- LV engine: smart transformers
- Fireside chat: Progress on delivering the transition in 2021 and what’s to come in 2022
- How do we innovate to benefit customers in vulnerable situations?
SP Energy Networks are the Distribution and Transmission Network Operator across Central and Southern Scotland, North Wales and Merseyside, ensuring that electricity moves safely, reliably and efficiently to our customers.
Why Attend ENIC 21?
The ENIC conference is the only event of its kind, designed to bring together energy network innovators and decision makers from across the UK. You’ll hear from top speakers in the industry and be able to meet your peers as well as visit an exhibition hall packed with companies offering cutting edge solutions.