Exhibiting at K2
Energy Networks Association (ENA) is the industry body representing the companies which operate the electricity wires, gas pipes and energy system in the UK and Ireland.
ENA helps its members meet the challenge of delivering electricity and gas to communities across the UK and Ireland safely, sustainably and reliably.
- creating tomorrow’s energy networks by transforming the way our infrastructure is used and operates
- overhauling the networks and making sure they are prepared for a future where the UK and Ireland has net zero emissions
- creating the world’s first zero-carbon gas grid by speeding up the switch from natural gas to hydrogen
- creating the UK and Ireland’s smart grid to ensure we have the energy capacity we need in the future
- creating new opportunities for consumers to benefit from the smart grid by selling power back to the grid and being rewarded for reducing their demand during peak hours
- overhauling systems, processes and policies to make it easier to connect low-carbon electricity generators and green gas producers to the grid and take advantage of new smart technology that is becoming common place in our communities. Technology like solar panels, electric vehicles and battery storage.